Already have an account? Click here to sign in.
The event will be held on the Harris Chain of Lakes from Venetian Gardens – Ski Beach.
- Tournament entry fee will be $150 (includes $100 Entry fee, $10 Big Bass, $10 Total Boat Weight, $10 Heaviest Sack, $10 dinner and $10 shirt).
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation” Facebook page
- The rules for the State Championship will be posted soon.
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per angler (boater and co-angler)
- Minimum length: 12 inches
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Harris Chain of Lakes and any rivers, creeks, and canals connecting to the chain of lakes. Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters. Any waters closed to public fishing will be off limits. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams will not be allowed to lock into Lake Apopka or go beyond the Moss Bluff Lock on the Ocklawaha River. Fishing is permitted in Venetian Gardens, but this will be an idle zone only.
Angler’s Dinner & Tournament Briefing
Anglers Dinner and Tournament Briefing will held Friday, October 25, 2019. This is a Mandatory Meeting. The location will be at The Lake County Fairgrounds and Event Center, 2101 N. County Road 452, Eustis, FL 32726.
Special Rates for this event have been arranged with the following Hotels. All rates are based on a 2-night minimum. Blocks rates are only good through Oct 1, 2019.
La Bella Inn
- Phone # 352-343-4666 – You must mention you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation
- (Wednesday & Thursday – $69.00+Tax) (Friday & Saturday – $79.00+Tax)
- Phone # 352-315-1234 – You must mention you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation
In On The Green
- Phone # 877-220-2687 – You must mention you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation
Best Western Leesburg
- $89.99 week day/week End $98.99 Fri Sat (Rates Cut Off Sept 30)
- Phone # 352-460-0118