The event will be held on Lake Okeechobee from Roland & Mary Ann Martin’s Marina located in Clewiston, FL
- Tournament entry fee will be $150 ($100 Entry Fee, $5 per day big bass, total boat pot and heavy sack, $10 per angler dinner, & $10 Processing/Administration Fee)
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation- Jr/High School” Facebook page
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to Lake Okeechobee. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. The basin (inside the locks) at Roland Martin’s Marina will be off limits. Teams cannot go beyond the following locks: the Kissimmee River, the Moorhaven Lock & Dam, and the Port Mayaca Lock & Dam.
ANGLER’S DINER AND MANDATORY TOURNAMENT BRIEFING
Anglers Dinner and Tournament Briefing will be held Friday, October 22, 2021, at John Boy Auditorium located at 1200 Southwest C Owens Avenue, Clewiston, FL 33440. This is a Mandatory Meeting.
The hotels listed below are recommended for this tournament. Many of the hotels are not offering special rates for this tournament. You can let the hotels know you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation and see if they have any discounted rates.
Roland Martin Marina & Resort
Rates will vary on type of accommodations
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Best Western of Clewiston
Hampton Inn Clewiston