Gerrard’s Bait & Tackle will host a Friday evening dinner for the anglers, boat captains, and families. When you register, please provide how many will be in your party so we can try to let Garrard’s know how many to expect.
- Tournament entry fee will be $55 ($50 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation- Jr/High School” Facebook page
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to Lake Okeechobee. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. The basin at Scott Driver Park and Okee-Tantie will be off limits. Teams cannot go beyond the following locks: the Kissimmee River, the Moorhaven Lock & Dam, and the Port Mayaca Lock & Dam.
Hotels offering discounted rates for this tournament are listed below. Teams can make their reservations by calling any of the listed hotels and letting them known you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation.
Hampton Inn Okeechobee – Lake Okeechobee
863-824-3431Oct. 12th & 13th – High School – Okeechobee
High School Forms
- 2019-2020 Tournament Format & Rules
- 2019-2020 High School Agreement and Liability Release Form
- Official Denial Letter