- Online registration only
- Tournament entry fee will be $105 ($100 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- Optional Side Pots: $10 Big Bass & $10 Total Boat Weight
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per angler (Boater & Co-Angler)
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- Boat Ramp: William G Roe Park & Boat Ramp, 2269 7th St SW, Winter Haven, FL 33880
- TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to the Winter Haven Chain of Lakes. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams are reminded that when enter and leaving the canals, they must be off plain 100 yards from the mouth of the canals.
First time participating?