The Florida BASS Nation is moving to a new registration and tournament platform hosted by Fishing Chaos. If you have not done so, please create a login for Fishing Chaos and follow these steps to login to the FBN Club and sign up for the tournament. If you have already joined the FBN club, you can skip to #3 below.
Register for the Florida BASS Nation 2022 / 2023
1. Download the Fishing Chaos app at your favorite app store or go to
https://app.fishingchaos.com from a tablet or computer.
Create a free Fishing Chaos user account. All you will need is the anglers email address and a password you can easily remember.
2. Find the Florida BASS Nation under the Trail/Club tab on the left.
Click on the FL. BASS Nation Trail/Club banner and find the green “Join” button.
If you need help joining the Trail/Club, here is a video tutorial.
3. Once you and your co-angler have joined the trail/club, please contact the tournament director with the names of your 2 angler boat team. Give us 24 to 48 hours to create your team in the club. (This is a one time function and will not need to be repeated for this trail for the remainder of the season)
4. After 24 to 48 hours when your dashboard show’s your team, you may then go to the tournament page under FL. BASS Nation and Register for the tournament by clicking the green REGISTER button.
Then you will select, register a Trail/Club team. This will pull the team information over from the trail/club page and prefill most of the registration questions.
Again this video will walk you through the trail/club registration, and the tournament registration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sDjl5uWREg
If additional support is needed, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Link: Fishing Chaos
- Tournament entry fee will be $55 ($50 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation” YouTube Channel, Florida B.A.S.S. Nation Official – YouTube
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- Weigh-in will begin at 2:30 PM each from Scott Driver Park in Okeechobee
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to Lake Okeechobee. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. The basin (inside the locks) at Roland Martin’s Marina will be off limits. Teams cannot go beyond the following locks: the Kissimmee River, the Moorhaven Lock & Dam, and the Port Mayaca Lock & Dam.
The hotels listed below are recommended for this tournament. Due to this being the peak season for the area, many of the hotels are not offering special rates for this tournament. You can let the hotels know you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation and see if they have any discounted rates.
|Hampton Inn Okeechobee|
HIGH SCHOOL FORMS/FLYERS
- 2022-2023 High School Agreement and Liability Release Form
- Official Denial Letter
- Info Sheet – Okeechobee, Lake Okeechobee
- Event Flyer
- Tournament Exemptions