TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to the river. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams will be allowed to lock into Rodman Reservoir.
- Tournament entry fee will be $160 (includes $100 Entry fee, $10 Big Bass each day, $10 dinner and $10 shirt for both anglers).
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation” Facebook page
- The rules for the State Championship will be posted soon.
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
Anglers Dinner and Tournament Briefing will held Friday, May 31, 2019 at Crystal Cove Resort, 133 Crystal Cove Drive, Palatka, FL 32177 (Mandatory Meeting. Anglers dinner is included in registration.
Host Hotel will be Crystal Cove Resort, Crystal Cove Drive, Palatka, FL 32177. You must mention you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation to get discounted rates.