- Tournament entry fee will be $55 ($50 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation- Jr/High School” Facebook page
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to Lake Talquin. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. The waters between Whippoorwill Lodge and Ingram’s Marina will be off limits.
- Hotels offering discounted rates for this tournament are listed below. Teams can make their reservations by calling any of the listed hotels and letting them known you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation.
Hampton Inn Quincy
Holiday Inn Express
HIGH SCHOOL FORMS/FLYERS
- 2019-2020 Tournament Format & Rules
- 2019-2020 High School Agreement and Liability Release Form
- Official Denial Letter
- Info Sheet – Quincy, Lake Talquin
- Event Flyer
Submissions have now ended.