To register for this tournament, download the free Fishing Chaos app from your favorite app store, or go to https://app.fishingchaos.com and create a free user account.
In the app go to the tournament’s module (left side menu), find the Georgfest 4th Annual Fishing Tournament and click on the banner image.
You can also access the tournament at the following link: https://app.fishingchaos.com/tournament/georgefest
- Click the green Register button.
- Select A Group or Team
- The Angler that is signed into the app will auto populate. If you are registering for someone else, click Im not fishing. Enter additional Anger 2 information and click Next.
- Add Georgefest Open Tournament to cart. A pop up will ask you to enter the team’s name, click Create New Team, the last names of the two anglers will populate as the team (example Wilson / Smith) click save. then click Next.
- A breakdown of charges will be displayed, click Next.
- Check out.
The event will be held on the Harris Chain of Lakes with the weigh-in taking place in the City of Eustis’ Ferran Park.
Blast off will begin at 6:40 am or safe light from the docks in front of the Eustis Community Center located at 601 Northshore Dr, Eustis FL 32726. Please plan on being at the docks by 6:00 am to allow time for live-well check and check-in.
- Registration will be accepted online up until Friday evening, 2/18/2022 at 6:00 pm. After that teams may register the morning of the tournament but will be assessed a $25 late fee and will be added to the end of the draw.
- Tournament entry fee will be $110 ($100 Entry Fee & $10 Big Bass pot). Each team will also be charged an administrative/handling fee upon checkout.
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per team
- Minimum length: 12 inches
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Harris Chain of Lakes and any rivers, creeks, and canals connecting to the chain of lakes. Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters. Any waters closed to public fishing will be off limits. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams will be allowed to lock into Lake Apopka. Going beyond the Moss Bluff Lock on the Ocklawaha River will not be permitted.
Please add this information for now and open the registration.