- Tournament entry fee will be $125 ($100 Entry Fee, $10 per for Big Bass, & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- Anglers must pay the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation State dues of $25/angler and be in good standing with B.A.S.S.
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation” YouTube Channel, Florida B.A.S.S. Nation Official – YouTube
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
- Weigh-in will begin at 2:30 PM each from Roland & Mary Ann Martin’s Marina
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters, including but not limited to any creeks, and canals connecting to Lake Okeechobee. Any waters closed to public fishing will be close to this tournament’s contestants. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. The basin at Scott Driver Park and Okee-Tantie will be off limits. Teams cannot go beyond the following locks: the Kissimmee River, the Moore Haven Lock & Dam, and the Port Mayaca Lock & Dam.
The hotels listed below are recommended for this tournament. Due to this being the peak season for the area, many of the hotels are not offering special rates for this tournament. You can let the hotels know you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation and see if they have any discounted rates. Anglers might also want to consider hotels on the north end of Lake Okeechobee in Okeechobee City, which is an hour away.
Roland Martin Marina & Resort
Rates will vary on type of accommodations
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Best Western of Clewiston
Port LaBelle Inn
HIGH SCHOOL FORMS/FLYERS