The event will be held on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes from Southport Boat Ramp. The address is 2001 East Southport Road, Kissimmee, FL 34758
- Online registration only
- Tournament entry fee will be $105 ($100 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee
- Optional Side Pots: $10 Big Bass & $10 Total Boat Weight
- We will attempt to Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation” Facebook page
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per angler (Boater & Co-Angler)
- Minimum length: 12 inches
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Kissimmee Chain of Lakes and any rivers, creeks, and canals connecting to the chain of lakes. Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters. Any waters closed to public fishing will be off limits. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams will not be allowed to lock below the Highway 60 bridge on the south end of Lake Kissimmee. No fishing will be permitted within the boat basin at the city ramp in Kissimmee or Southport.
LODGING: No lodging or special rates have been arranged for this event.