- Tournament entry fee for each day will be $55 ($50 Entry Fee & $5 Processing/Administration Fee)
- The event will be Live Stream on “Florida Bass Nation- Jr/High School” Facebook page
- Creel limit for this event will be 5-fish per boat
- Minimum length: 12 inches
TOURNAMENT WATERS: Kissimmee Chain of Lakes and any rivers, creeks, and canals connecting to the chain of lakes. Only that water open to ALL public fishing will be considered tournament waters. Any waters closed to public fishing will be off limits. Please observe all Idle/No Wake Zones. Teams will not be allowed to lock below the Highway 60 bridge on the south end of Lake Kissimmee. No fishing will be permitted within the boat basin at the city ramp in Kissimmee.
The hotels listed below are recommended for this tournament. Due to this being the peak season for the area, many of the hotels are not offering special rates for this tournament. You can let the hotels know you are with the Florida B.A.S.S. Nation and see if they have any discounted rates.
Guy Harvey’s Camp Mack Marina & Resort (Maybe full)
Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales
Green Gables Inn
Westgate River Ranch Resort
HIGH SCHOOL FORMS/FLYERS
- 2019-2020 Tournament Format & Rules
- 2019-2020 High School Agreement and Liability Release Form
- Official Denial Letter
- Info Sheet – Lake Wales, Camp Mack
- Event Flyer