On Saturday, we had 17 Anglers and 15 Co-Anglers compete in the Florida BASS Nation Pro Am # 3 out of Clewiston. There were 111 bass brought to the scales totaling 245.91 pounds, an average of 2.215 pounds per bass. There were 13 limits brought in and 4 anglers zeroed. All but 1 bass was released alive, great job in attending to the welfare of our fish. Below are the top finishers in the Angler and Co-Angler divisions as well as big bass winners. Congratulations to the top three and big bass winners in each division as well as to all that competed. I also want to thank everyone that helped set up and breakdown everything for the weigh in, all the help is greatly appreciated.
FBN Pro Am # 4 will be held on August 14, 2021 out of Okeechobee (Scott Driver Park) and the FBN Pro Am State Championship will be held October 23 & 24, 2021 out of Clewiston.
- Ray Trudeau, Bass Rattlers Association, 20.11 pounds
- Jeff Ledroux, Bass Rattlers Association, 18.12 pounds
- Jim Stovall, Bass Rattlers Association, 11.46 pounds
Angler Big Bass
- Ray Trudeau, 5.80 pounds
- Barry Edie, Winter Haven Lunker Hunters, 11.05 Pounds
- Aaron Navarro, Bass Rattlers Association, 10.16 pounds
- Walt Zajkowski, Bass Rattlers Association, 9.70 pounds
Co-Angler Big Bass
- Walt Zajkowski, 6.95 pounds